April 27, 2017
Colorado Weapons Crimes Attorney
Weapons Crimes Attorney in Denver, Colorado
Though the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides us the right to bear arms, Colorado law regulates how, when, and where they may be used, and by whom. In certain circumstances, the manner in which a firearm or other weapon is used or handled may constitute a criminal violation. In other circumstances, a person, because of who they are and whether they have had their weapons rights limited, can be in violation of the law simply by possessing a firearm. If you have been charged with a weapon offense in Colorado, contact our Denver weapons crimes attorney.
Our Denver, Colorado weapons crimes attorney has the skill and knowledge necessary to defend you against criminal charges, and help protect your weapons rights. If you are charged with any of the weapons offenses below, contact our weapons crimes attorney today to discuss your case.
- Possession of an Illegal or Dangerous Weapon
- Possession of a Defaced Firearm
- Defacing a Firearm
- Unlawful Carrying of a Concealed Weapon
- Unlawfully Carrying a Weapon on School Grounds
- Prohibited Use of a Weapon
- Illegal Discharge of a Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm by a Previous Offender
- Unlawful Purchase of a Firearm