September 19, 2018
prohibited use of a weapon
Skilled Weapons Crimes Defense Attorney in Denver, Colorado
Prohibited use of weapons is a serious criminal allegation, and a skilled, knowledgeable Denver criminal lawyer is required to defend one so accused.
One may can be charged with prohibited use of weapons where he or she:
- Possesses a firearm while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Discharges a firearm or bow and arrow recklessly or negligently
- Aims a firearm at another without lawful authority
- Leaves a loaded trap, gun, or explosive device unattended
- Handles a throwing star or nunchaku unlawfully
Prohibited use of weapons is a class 2 misdemeanor.
When charged with prohibited use of weapons, a skilled Denver defense attorney is essential. Contact a Denver defense lawyer today to discuss your options by filling out our online contact form or by calling 720.246.6700.