Vehicular assault is a serious offense in Colorado, and the consequences can be severe. A recent news story that illustrates this is the case of a Colorado Springs man charged with vehicular assault after a crash that injured two people. According to reports, the man was driving under the influence when he crashed into a vehicle, causing severe injuries to the driver and passenger. The man was arrested at the scene and charged with vehicular assault, DUI, and other related [...]
Computer Crimes Defense Attorney in Denver, Colorado
Computer crime is a serious criminal allegation, and a skilled, knowledgeable Denver criminal defense attorney is required to defend one so accused.
Computer crime offenses prohibit a wide range of computer-related activities, including:
- Accessing a computer, computer network, or system without authorization;
- Accessing a computer, computer network, or system for the purpose of perpetrating fraud;
- Accessing a computer, computer network, or system for the purpose of perpetrating theft;
- Through false pretenses, accessing a computer, computer network, or system containing access to certain secure information;
- Without authorization, altering, damaging, interrupting, or impairing the proper functioning of a computer, network, system, software, or program, or;
- Transmitting a malicious program or code by means of a computer, computer network, or system.
Computer crime may constitute a felony or misdemeanor, depending upon the specifics of the case.
When charged with computer crime, a skilled Denver criminal defense lawyer is essential. Contact our Denver criminal defense attorney today to discuss your options.